Welcome to Dallas Airport. You can find detailed information on, onsite and offsite parking. If we use a third-party service on these web pages, you can rest assured we have investigated the service thoroughly, so you can feel comfortable using the service.
DFW Disabled Accessible Parking
All parking lots and garages have designated disabled parking. In Terminal garages, disabled parking is on both arrival and departure roads. Long-term parking is allowed in one-hour zones with a disabled parking tag or license plate. Some terminal garages aren't van-accessible due to TSA and height restrictions.
Parking Rate Information
Shuttles serve Express and Remote lots. All DFW terminals offer valet parking.
Dallas Airport official contact info
Services contact info
- Offsite Parking
- Dallas Airport Shuttle Service
- Auto Rentals
- Hotels near Dallas Airport
- Find Airfares
Benefits of DFW Terminal parking
- Convenient parking directly next to all five DFW terminals
- Closest to gate
- Parking guidance system in garages A, D and E
- Prepaid Parking Available (*Not Valid for DFW Airport Valet)
- ADA spaces available on Levels 1 and 3 for direct terminal access
Benifits of Prepay Park
- Savings to 50% off
- Offers providing even more discounts
- Convenience of booking in advance
Time and Daily Rate
- 0 - 8 mins $6.00
- 8 - 30 mins $2.00
- 30 mins - 2 hrs $3.00
- 2 - 4 hrs $9.00
- 4 - 6 hrs $10.00
- 6 - 24 hrs $27.00
- Conveniently located near both North and South entry/exits of the Airport
- Covered (Express North only) and uncovered parking available
- Shuttles provide transportation directly to all terminals for Arrivals/Departures
- Prepay Available (*Not Valid for DFW Airport Valet)
Time and Daily Rate
- 0 min - 2 hours $2.00
- 2 - 4 hours $3.00
- 4 - 6 hours $4.00
- 6 - 24 hours $15.00
- Covered $18.00
Dallas Airport Off-site Parking
Travel worry free knowing your car is safe and sound.
DFW Airport parking
One of our most trusted offsite parking companies
DFW Airport Cell phone waiting parking
Dallas Airport's cell phone parking area was opened to help free up traffic around the terminals. Park and wait inside your car until your friends, family, or clients call you to get them from the airline terminal.
- The North Cell Phone lot has 53 spaces | located before the North toll plaza.
- The South Cell Phone lot is near Rental Car Drive and Southgate Avenue and has 60 parking spots.
DFW Remote parking
- Lowest DFW onsite parking with shuttle-to-gate service located just before the North and South entrances of DFW Airport
- Bus service to each terminal
- No cash payment accepted
Time Daily Rate
- 0-2 hours $1.00
- 2-4 hours $2.00
- 4-6 hours $3.00
- 6-24 hours $12.00
Dallas Airport parking
DFW Parking is very affordable and easy
Dallas Airport Valet parking
DFW Airport Valet has longer wait times due to increased travel. Arrive early for drop-off and pick-up. We're in the 1-hour zones of Arrivals-level garages A15, A20, A29, B9, B30, C7, C21, E7 (reservation drop-off only), E17, and E28. Terminal D curbside at D30 and D18.
- Valets meet customers on Level 3 of Terminals A, B, C, and E or curbside at Terminal D.
- Any terminal pick-up/drop-off
- Free EV charging
- Available car wash and detailing
- $40/day for DFW Valet
- Reservations | Enjoy "scan and go" valet drop-off. Click or call +1-972-574-2407 to make reservations.